An Employer of Choice

Part of Tanner Health System’s mission includes establishing itself as the region’s healthcare provider of choice. However, Tanner already has made significant steps in cementing its reputation as an employer of choice in the metro Atlanta area, earning regional, state and national accolades from a number of industry-focused publication, including the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Modern Healthcare and Georgia Trend.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Why do I work for Tanner Health System?

Often times I am asked the question when interviewing candidates; "Do you like working for Tanner and if so Why?" As most recruiters would say the answer is always "Yes, I love it here" since their job is to represent the organization they work for. Personally, I can take that answer a step further. I absolutely LOVE working for Tanner Health System! Although I may not be involved with direct patient care, I can still make a difference in people's lives for their betterment. It is so rewarding to know that someone I hire will save, change or positively impact a patient's life.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Dathan Sorrow said...

Good Post, Kelly and excellent point about how everyone has a role to play. One way or another it all affects patient care.